Shannon has always been interested in health and fitness and has completed both a Diploma of Remedial Massage and a Bachelor Degree in Applied Exercise Sport Science, with a major in Rehabilitation at the University of Ballarat.
Her passion for helping people and being involved within the community led her to complete her Sports Trainer Certificate. She has assisted local football clubs in addition to helping out at the Australian Masters Games.
Her natural interest in health, sport and movement meant she would only ever be happy helping others maintain a healthy lifestyle. She believes the feeling of helping people overcome their physical difficulties puts her on a natural high. This motivates her to deliver her clients the superior remedial massage services.
If she wasn’t a massage expert, Shannon could easily be drawn to the good life. She would like to carve out a niche job where 6 star resorts pay her to road test their facilities. Good luck, Shannon!
- Bachelor of Applied Exercise Sport Science, University of Ballarat
- Diploma Remedial Massage, Australian College of Massage
- NsT Certification in Bowen Therapy
- Dry Needling / Cupping Level 1
- AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists)
- Elite Sports Massage (Carlton Football Club)